1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3. Answer 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions your tag will answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and inform them they have been TAGGED!
6. Not something silly like: "You are tagged you read this."
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. Can't say no tags. </strike> FUCK YOU I MAKE MY OWN RULES. Do it if you want, I'll give questions out at the end for anyone who actually wants to do this.
10. Everyone that has been tagged must make a journal entry. </strike> How am I even supposed to enforce this rule? I've never understood it. There's no way for me to guarantee that, what, am I supposed to track down their IP address and force them to write it? If I could do that, I wouldn't be doing it for that reason. TANGENTS.
1. I think Gen 1 of Pokemon was the worst of the series. I stand by this.. I liked them, but only in concept and honestly because I was supposed to. But the Pokemon designs are mainly dull across the board, no originality, bad glitches and oversights, although I'm not going to fault them for their limited technology. What I will fault are the horrible bugs that even one second of playtesting would have fixed. These ones
2. I hide under desks while frightened
3. I was in a coma for 4 days just last November.
4. I like all generations of Digimon.
5. I draw ponies instead of taking notes 75% of the time. But because my school is weird, I don't have to all the time.
6. My least favorite Pokemon.
7. My favorite Pokemon is Trubbish, followed by Oddish
8. I also own all 6 Bionicle stars, and am beyond happy that Bionicle has returned after so long! Squee!
9. My favorite supervillain is Shriek, from Batman Beyond. He needs so much more love.
10. I love terrible music even if I shouldn'tQuestions
1. What's your favorite Yugioh Monster?
Rainbow Kiriboh. I don't Yugioh, but I knew one name of one I liked, plopped that into Google Images, and it led to an even better monster.
2. Is the cake a lie?
The cake is an abstract metaphor for the uncertainty of existence.
3. What's your favorite mythological pantheon? Do NOT answer with the Christian/Jewish/Catholic one.
...I'm going to be a generic weenie and say the Greek/Roman pantheon. I know it's the most common, but it's the one I know the most about, so... eh...? The entire pantheon of the mythos are all fuck happy inbred petty assholes, except for Hades and Hephaestus. But that's kind of the fun thing.
4. What did you think of the Hobbit trilogy overall?
Uh.... Honestly?... I really liked it. I keep hearing about how everyone hated it, and apparently there was some sadness behind set, but I liked it. I tend to like most movies that I go to the theater for, regardless of what the critics remember it as. So my opinion should probably be ignored, because I fully admit to not being in any way critical of what I watch. Most of it will fade from memory if it wasn't extremely good, though. It's the ones I remember that I know were probably good.
5. Have you ever solved a Rubik's cube?
Define solve. I've solved on the sticker peeling way, but never a cube. On the other hand, I've solved a Missing Link
puzzle several times. I think I still have it on my bookshelf
6. Do you have a Homestuck Claspect? If so, what is it?
I have literally no idea what these words mean, besides Homestuck. I keep trying to read it, but it's hard to get through.
7. Do you read the Dreamkeepers comics? What did you think of it?
I don't have comics, unfortunately. The local Barnes & Noble only sells some comics, and I don't think my town has a strictly comic book store.
8. You're now your favorite animal! What is it?
....I'm not sure what my favorite animal is. I have trouble putting anything on a list once they're past 'I love this'. Probably some kind of climbing cat.
9. Favorite TV show? Why do you like it? See above for how I rank favorites, but I'll still explain one of them; Steven Universe. It's got mythology, extreme diversity, sexual tension, all of the shippings, the Gems are fucking amazing and each of them are amazing in their own way, they're a non nuclear family and Steven turns into a bigender but feminine form and he's never mocked for it.
10. If you were in a book, what genre (fantasy, adventure, thriller...) would it be?
Harry Potter. No question.Questions For You
1. Are you committed to Sparkle Motion?
2. Best Mario game?
3. Can you whistle?
4. What's your biggest fear.
5. Roller Coasters; Yay or OH DEAR GOD NO (second one for me)
6. You order a pizza, what's your topping?
7. Starter Pokemon for each generation.
8. Favorite breed of dog?
9. Favorite breed of cat?
10. Least favorite animal? (DOLPHINS)